DIEM Oil is a traditional massage oil formulated as a PREMIUM therapeutic massage oil to increase blood circulation and circulation by way of self-massage. There is no need for a deep massage, just apply and gently massage – DIEM Oil onto the skin and experience the difference!
DIEM Oil is a sweet, masculine blend of botanicals, spices and herbs infused with coconut and palm oil. DIEM Oil uses plant extracts that have been used for it’s healing properties for centuries. It is believed that plant extracts in oils can improve relaxation and general health by way of direct application. In addition, many believe that aroma-therapy helps defuse mental and emotional stress, through the enjoyment of beautiful and natural scents.
Modern day ailments like stress can cause the following symptoms:
Fatigue, faintness, pain, loss of energy, the feeling of anguish, insomnia, irritability, and the feeling of a nervous breakdown.
DIEM Oil is a great massage oil to help you achieve a more active life. It can help you relax and overcome stress. Integrate DIEM Oil and self-massage, as part of your daily active lifestyle routine and you will benefit from the following:
Better blood circulation
Temporary relief of muscle pain
DIEM Oil is a premium massage oil that provides superior slip during massage. The synergy of natural oils and botanicals effectively soften and conditions the skin.
DIEM Oil is EXTRA potent as it contains active extracts of powerful aphrodisiacs infused in a Good Manufacturing Practice Production Facility registered with the Ministry of Health, Malaysia. Daily application of DIEM Oil is proven to improve health resolving genuine genital part health issues like erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation.
Special Medical Considerations:
• DIEM Oil should be used with caution by men who are allergic to its principal active ingredients.
• To avoid damaging potentially fragile blood vessels, diabetic patients should exercise care when using DIEM Oil in combination with vigorous massage techniques involving all extremities including the genital part.
• Men diagnosed with hypertension and migraine headaches should also consult their doctors prior to using DIEM Oil to assess suitability.
Interactions – DIEM Oil is not known to cause adverse effects when used with other treatments for pain and muscular relief. It has however been reported to enhance their effectiveness in a complementary manner.
Adverse Side Effects – When used according to proper directions, DIEM Oil. DIEM Oil has not been shown to exhibit any undesirable side effects.
• Ingestion of DIEM Oil may result in nausea and vomiting.
• To avoid aspiration, gastric lavage or induced emesis should not be performed. Use general supportive measures and appropriate routine overdose management.
• Patients in whom intentional overdose is confirmed or suspected should be referred for psychiatric consultation.
• For more information on the management of overdose or unintentional ingestion, contact the nearest Poison Information Center or hospital.
Packaging and storage:
Available in 30ml containers.
Store below 25 °C (77 °F), in a well-closed container.
Protect from extremes of temperature
DIEM Oil has obtained approval for local sales (Malaysia) as well as for export from the Drug Control Authority (DCA) in Malaysia, an agency similar in function to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the US. DIEM Oil is safe – a natural product and contains no drugs, synthetic fragrances, petroleum derivatives or harmful chemicals and has been tested for safety by an Internationally Recognized Lab, in Malaysia.
DIEM products is guaranteed as all NATURAL. DIEM products is formulated from natural botanicals, herbs or spices and contains no drugs, synthetic fragrances. DIEM products has also been tested for safety by an Internationally Recognized Lab, in Malaysia. Only the highest quality natural oils, spices and the purest herbs and botanicals are used in producing DIEM products.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. For Stress relief – Relaxing Body Massage & Relief of Muscle and Joint Aches.
Massage DIEM Oil gently onto the affected area and leave to dry.
DIEM Oil offers a unique way of relieving stress, massage combined with DIEM Oil applied at the right acupunture / acupressure points can relieve even the most stressed.
Combine the use of DIEM Oil, DIEM Active Lifestyle Cream and
DIEM Active Boxers and get maximum benefit for your active lifestyle!
2. For an Active Lifestyle, Sports and Contact Sports
Massage DIEM Oil before and after sports or contact sports activity. Apply and massage on the skin and leave to dry.
DIEM Oil can be used as part of an active and sporting lifestyle. Today, many of us get involved with active contact sports like Karate, Tae Kwan Do, Capoeira, and Muay Thai (Thai Kick Boxing). We recommend the use of DIEM Oil prior to activity as well as after active sports or contact sports.
Apply and gently massage – DIEM Oil before active activity and it can help relax tense muscle from possible injury as well avoid aggravating an old injury. It is recommended for use after training to help soothe aching and sore muscles as well as aid in alleviating joints and muscle sports related injuries.
It is proven to reduce swelling fast – apply and massage away – see the bruises and swelling dissapear within minutes.
The sweet Ylang-ylang smell has the additional effect of relaxing you. Ylang-ylang gives a sensual, heady and sweet scent to DIEM Oil, further enhancing the pleasure of the massage experience.
• Coconut Oil or Cocoa Nucifera, is used in the tropics as a massage oil as is proven to leave the skin soft and supple.
• Ginger or Zingiberis Officinale, is well known for its analgesic and antispasmodic properties. Ginger is used for the muscular aches, lethargy and helps alleviate poor circulation.
• Candlenut or Aleurites Moluccana, it’s oil is proven to alleviate joint pains. Candlenut oil also soothes irritated, sunburned, or burned skin.
• Pepper or Piper Nigrum, is well known for its reputed warming and aphrodisiac effects and is used by many Aromatherapy practioners to alleviate or reduce particular symptoms of impotence and sexual disharmony.
• Ylang-ylang or Cananga odorata acts an antidepressant, lowers blood pressure and generally act as a nervous sedative. The psychological effect of Ylang-ylang is to soothe troubled minds and spirits, taking away performance pressures by calming the mind and lowering blood pressure and act as a natural nervous sedative.